We are committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information and or confidential information in accordance with the Bangladeshi National Privacy Principles. These principles regulate how private organizations collect, use, secure, disclose and provide access to your personal information.
We may collect Personal Information from you in various ways and on various occasions. We may, for example, collect Personal Information when you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter or when you acquire any of our products.
The information we collect about you depends on the types of information and services you request from us.
We may disclose your personal information to other organizations (for example our service providers) to enable us to provide the services you have requested, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Except with your prior written approval, BHubs will not use any Personal Information for a purpose other than the collection, use, disclosure, storage or handling of that information to the extent necessary to comply with its obligations under our Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Permitted Purpose”).
BHubs will not disclose any Personal Information for a purpose other than a Permitted Purpose without your prior written consent unless the disclosure is required by law.
- take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information in its possession or control against misuse and loss from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure;
- only allow its employees, officers, contractors and agents to access any Personal Information where necessary for a Permitted Purpose; and
- on the earlier of the expiry or termination of this Agreement or when requested by you, at BHubs option, return destroy or de-identify all Personal Information.
BHubs will correct any Personal Information if notified by you that such Personal Information is not accurate, complete or up to date. In relation to the handling of any Personal Information, BHubs will comply with any reasonable request by you made for the purpose of you implementing:
- any obligations under the Privacy Act of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- any applicable guideline, recommendation, direction or determination issued by the Governments privacy act; or